Can I return to live and work in South Africa if I have financially emigrated?

Being declared a non-resident does not mean you are giving up your South African citizenship. Unless you formally renounce your citizenship, you will always legally be South African. You are able to come back to live and work in South Africa whenever you wish. To ensure you do so legally and without any restrictions, you will have to apply to the SARB to be declared a resident once more.

Contact us now for more information:

    [recaptcha theme:light]